Old May 31st 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Ellison throttle body

I would like to hear from anyone with experience with this unit, good or
bad. I would also like to know if their sizing as it is printed on their
website, is accurate. I don't know if engine efficiency is a factor in the
sizing, for instance, does a 180 hp Lycoming require the same size throttle
body as a 180 hp Subaru engine. They are both producing 180 hp, but with
grossly different displacements. I have written the company but they don't
seem to be interested in returning email.