Old April 5th 11, 01:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default UK1 K2227 Bristol BulldogMkIIA 1964 Farnborough to G-ABBB PeteCorbellColl.jpg

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:04:00 +0100, "Dingo"
wrote:

"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
.. .

Sadly, this one crashed at the Farnborough Air Show in Setember 1964. Here's
a snap I took shortly after impact. Now resident at the RAF Museum, Hendon.
I believe the only other Bulldog is in a Finnish Museum.

Many thanx, Joseph, for this series. Great stuff !!
~~
Dingo ;~)

That doesn't look survivable. Please tell me I'm wrong...

Bob ^,,^