Old September 30th 10, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default Glider Stuff For Sale

On Sep 29, 5:47*pm, fcnorton wrote:
I have some items for sales as a result of my result sale of my old
glider and purchase of its replacement. *Send me an email if you would
like pictures or more information.

1) * * *Paraphernalia Mini Softie Parachute – Gray- 2 years old with
current repack – PERFECT CONDITION. *NOTE: Small model- 180# max
2) * * *Winter Mechanical Vario with compensation bottle- Model 86357
3) * * *Cambridge GPS-NAV Model 20 with all required wiring.
4) * * *Megaplex sliding canopy window – solid – NOTE: Taken off an ASW-27

What are you asking for items 1,2 and 4?

Mike