Old February 19th 05, 10:33 PM
Jon A.

Don't worry about what this guy says, he bends situations to
accommodate himself.

Go ahead and call Clark and ask for what you need. If you have a set
that was originally sold to the government then they'll need to sell a
replacement to them, so they'll be happy. But, you might find that it
would be cheaper to get a used set on Ebay.

The other alternative is to send them off to PS Engineering for a
makeover. Again, an expensive proposition.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:38:07 -0800, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

I hate to be so negative on a first time poster, but this one needs some
examination ...

"aol" wrote in message news:auIRd.24464$Cs.3230@okepread02...

I have a couple of Davd Clarks given to me by my nephew, a former Air Force
loadmaster. I want to convert to use on civil aviation radios.

Translation: All of our tax dollars went to pay for some Air Force issue
headsets that my nephew bagged while he was on active duty and I want you
all to be an accessory to the crime by telling me how to modify them. I
have just admitted to a possible felony by my nephew and a possible felony
by me in keeping what I suspect to be stolen property.

Does david clark have a mic element replacement
for the M87A/C boom mic that I can order without having to order a
complete conversion kit (for over $100 dollars).

Translation: I don't want to call Clark myself because they might ask some
embarassing questions about the headset's ancestry. Will any of you admit
to similar circumstances and tell me how you got around the system?

Jim