Old February 21st 05, 01:56 AM
Mike W.

My brother is currently in the Navy, beleive me the military is very
wasteful. He has brought home some things that were new (clothing mostly)
and he was told by superiors to 'make it go away, it's getting trashed'.

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
My apologies, sir, if I misstated the case.

I currently live within spitting distance of three Air Force bases, and
formerly within baseball throwing distance of three Navy bases and two
Marine Corps bases. I have been doing "do it yourself" avionics for over

35
years. The number of times I've been asked at a local meeting how to
convert "this helmet I just picked up out of the trash" number in the
dozens, if not the hundreds. I just don't believe that the military is
throwing away that much hardware, especially as some of the stuff I've

seen
as "trash" has never been worn.

So if I lumped you in with all those goofballs, again, my apologies. To
make amends, tell you what I'm going to do. I'll email you my original
design for conversion of your headset if you will confirm receiving this
message. Can you receive attachments, and can you read .pdf files?

Jim