Old October 17th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger (K8RI)

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:16:34 +0000, Scott
wrote:

Oh...THAT's killer! You work for the same government that mandated O.T.
pay. Sometimes I just love the way our government works..."It's OK for

Only for the hourly folk. Us professionals are paid so much a month,
once a month. :-))

Roger (K8RI)

us to make rules to protect our citizens from getting screwed, but we're
going to screw our own employees." That figures! Thanks for
hanging in there and clarifying

Margy Natalie wrote:

Scott wrote:

Oh...I forgot to ask if you were self employed. That would explain no
overtime pay since it is only required for employment covered in the
fair labor standards act...
http://www.dol.gov/esa/regs/compliance/whd/whdfs23.htm