Old October 18th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
James Sleeman

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

On Oct 15, 12:34 am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:

working from home. horrors, perish the thought.

The best thing about working from home, is you are at home when you
are at work.

The worst thing about working form home, is you are at work when you
are at home.

no cultural stimulation.

Only if you so desire.

bugger all new technology.

Only if you are a cheap bugger.

everything you work with you have to pay for by yourself.

All the profits (and savings) you make, you get to keep for yourself.