Old November 23rd 04, 05:31 AM
Tom Seim

André Somers wrote in message ...
Mike Stringfellow wrote:

Polish men also aren't noted for being particularly small - how do you
guys fit in the thing?

As we say he "passen is een kwestie van willen" ("to fit is a matter of
_wanting_ to fit") ;-)

André
who's pretty tall and has trouble fitting into a number of gliders...

Excuse me, but at 6'2" I CANNOT WILL TO BE SMALLER. Your response
reinforces my sense of denial on the part of SOME of the glider
manufacturers.

Another aspect of the Dianna to carefully checkout is who is qualified
to repair the damn things once they break. The factory is EXTREMELY
protective of any construction details -- as of the last convention
there are no qualified repair depots in the U.S. Personally, I would
defer any purchase of the glider until this glaring deficiency is
rectified.

Tom