Old May 21st 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Barely reach rudder pedals

"keelstrake" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I'm vertically challenged, especially my legs. When I am seated as
far forward as possible in my Cirrus, I'm touching the rudder pedals
with the tips of my toes, with the pedals adjusted to the full back
position.

Could people who have experience with this problem please share how
they resolved it. My thoughts are to put an extension on the pedals,
but am unsure of the best way to do that.

Thanks,

Dan

In my libelle 301 we made longer cables to give me more room maybe in a
cirrus you could shorten the cables.

Or wear high heals LOL