Old August 29th 19, 09:19 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

To whom it may concern,

I received a private message from someone tell me to SHUT UP. I also believe another poster was included in the same message. Somehow that message has been erased or deleted but I would just like to say that telling me to shut up is about as big a waste of time as trying to get a cat to play fetch.

I believe you referred to youself a "the busy body of soaring?" I will try very hard to reign in the unfiltered component of my personality but I would like to ask.....did we hold an election and make you Sheriff?

In the future if you don't like what I said be man enough to express your opinion in the open.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Currently a happy Helicopter Pilot.