Old March 14th 05, 12:08 AM
dave

If you figure it out, please let me know. I've been wondering about it
too. The guys at the airport will plug me in if I call and ask but
it'd be nice to just dial up.
Dave
68 7ECA

Robbie S. wrote:
I have been trying to figure out a cheaper alternative to having to pay $369
to purchase a Beeper Box to turn the engine heater on in my hanger from a
remote location an hour or two before I fly. Before I try and re-invent the
wheel, does anyone know of a product on the market that could do the same
thing without the fantastic price tag. If I don't find it anywhere.... my
garage will offer all the inspiration I need to rig one myself.

...Robbie.