Old March 15th 05, 04:20 PM
Montblack

("Robbie S." wrote)
I decided to compromise for the time being..... I have selected a digital
timer that allows 98 ON/OFF customized selections of time-spans per week.
This allows me to set the timer to start the heater at 5:00 AM on Saturday
or Sunday morning and stay on for about 3 hours and then shut down by
itself. The only drawback is that if I don't fly that day, it continues on
its cycle. But the cost was well worth it.... at $29 it wasn't bad.....
until I get a pager hooked up to it.

Here is a link to find this product......
http://www.rewci.com/in15ampoueld.html

This is where the second timer comes into play, it shuts down the the first
timer's cycle. I haven't done this personally ...but it sound workable.

http://tinyurl.com/69kox
(Google timer thread)

Montblack