Old March 29th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default HpH 304CZ as first sailplane

I flew 2 flights with KS at the Parowan Nationals last summer. Maybe it
was just me, but watching him was not a good learning experience. It is
like watching the cam over the driver's shoulder at the Indianapolis 500
-- that won't help you at all if you try to drive one of those cars.
For me, at least, I would need to be the one flying, with someone in the
back seat telling me what I was doing wrong. Not to say that it wasn't
a great experience -- it was, but just not one that would help me with
my flying.