Old July 31st 07, 11:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:52:24 -0400, "Andrew-S"
I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote:

the parties on both sides have become so focused they don't see how
damage they are doing to the newsgroup.

What "damage?" Discussion about a format? It is quite simple: if
you can not down-load yenc, stop complaining about it and do something
about it. Whining never solved anything. I am new to this argument,
but for the life of me, I can not understand why people are
complaining. If they do not want to view yenc or can not, fine. Live
with jpegs. Nothing wrong with that. But, please, stop whining about
anyone who posts yenc.

Of all the things wrong in this world, it seems very, very petty to
boohoo because you can't read yenc. Get a life, get a good news
reader, or shut up.

Dave