Old December 5th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

Morgans wrote:
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote

Someone that is getting tired of his constant crap ruining a
perfectly good forum.

The ONLY thing that will get rid of him is totally ignoring him.

Kill file him, and chide everyone else to do the same.

I tried it. I kept adding things to the killfile that would make messages
and threads that he posted not show up. Then one morning I went to check the
group and while I was showing 50 something messages not a single one
displayed because they were all caught in the Kill Mx filter in one way or
another.