Old May 6th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default New Condor Tips Document

On May 6, 5:06 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Noel,

Good point. I've been playing with the sensitivity a bit myself. I'm
curious how you have yours set.

Paul Remde

I wish there was some magical setting; but every joystick is a little
different. :-/

The biggest "universal" thing I've found is that the CH Pro Pedals
tend to be very sensitive, so with them I tend to lower the
sensitivity slider down to only a couple of notches above the minimum
to prevent yawing the nose way too much.

Oh, one other thing to mention in the Tips document: If the screen
seems jittery or the glider seems to respond in a stuttering or jerky
manner, you need to lower the graphics settings to get better
performance.

Enjoy!

--Noel