Old May 23rd 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default US Sectional Chart Updates for Salt Lake City and Las Vegas

I've posted updated versions of the Salt Lake City and Las Vegas
charts on my website at http://www.soaringdata.info.

I do the whole batch of all the charts in the continental US once a
year, but (at least until I think of easier methods) it's too
expensive and time consuming to do them every charting cycle. If you
have a special need for a specific chart, feel free to email me
directly using the link on the site. I can probably accommodate some
special requests.

I've also done a bit of fine tuning in the way I do reprojections,
resulting in a little improvement in the sharpness of all the charts.

Happy Downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"