Old May 23rd 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default US Sectional Chart Updates for Salt Lake City and Las Vegas

On May 22, 6:01*pm, 2KA wrote:
I've posted updated versions of the Salt Lake City and Las Vegas
charts on my website athttp://www.soaringdata.info.

I do the whole batch of all the charts in the continental US once a
year, but (at least until I think of easier methods) it's too
expensive and time consuming to do them every charting cycle. *If you
have a special need for a specific chart, feel free to email me
directly using the link on the site. *I can probably accommodate some
special requests.

I've also done a bit of fine tuning in the way I do reprojections,
resulting in a little improvement in the sharpness of all the charts.

Happy Downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Lynn, thanks again for this great service.
When/how often do you update your databases (airports and airspace)?

Ramy