Old June 5th 14, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default New SeeYou 6.1 - New vector maps and satellite image maps - very cool!

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 11:01:33 AM UTC-7, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Naviter just released version 6.1 of SeeYou for PC. Customers with a

current SeeYou Cloud subscription can use the new vector maps and satellite

image maps which are much higher resolution that the previous maps. The

maps download automatically when you view a map in the waypoint, task or

flight windows. The new maps are extremely cool!

Tip: To view the new satellite image maps you disable the vector maps by

clicking on the "V" in the lower left corner of the SeeYou window. Then

click the "S" (for satellite) button in the lower left corner of the SeeYou

window.

These new features are (I believe) only available for SeeYou users with a

current SeeYou subscription. If you need an upgrade you can buy one here for

$59.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...SeeYou-Upgrade

We are excited to present one of the most significant upgrades to SeeYou

ever. New Vector maps. New Satellite images. Newly found speed in rendering

the maps. Don't take our word for it - try it yourself and let us know what

you think:

http://www.naviter.com/2014/06/seeyou-6-1/

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

I tried to upgrade from my currently licensed version of SeeYou and was unable to do so since the upgrade process asks for the original registration code and not the serial number. My original registration code is lost in the mists of time! I guess I'll have to be happy with the old version and keep my money!

Mike