Old November 11th 18, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASW 27 Instrument Panel Texture

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 10:38:48 AM UTC-5, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 5:05:52 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Best way to handle this issue is to model the panel and components in full 3D.

I have drawn up a lot of my instruments in 3D for my mosquito panel. It would be good if someone hosted a database of 2D and 3D CAD files of all the instruments, panels etc so we didn't need to redraw. I have drawn up the flarm brick, antennae, and several standard instruments that I could share.
Chris

I will post my 3D database (in .STEP format) to DropBox later today. (I can post in native Solidworks too if anyone is interested) I have a model for a Ventus C panel, and an ASW27b panel. For the 27b I designed in a horizontal plate to mount internal instruments like TT22 encoder, flarm, GPS and FLARM antennas, etc.

Matt

Please do post your native SW files too.
Thanks
Chris