Old July 27th 07, 08:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Casey Tompkins

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 04:47:39 -0500, "Don Pyeatt"
wrote:

And thank you for your objectivity ! I believe the question has been
answered succinctly, and with no references to VHS and Beta.

Thank you,

Well, sorry about that, sir! I was trying to provide a general
argument, but apparently that rubs feathers the wrong way around here.
You asked an honest question, and I tried to anwser it honestly and
objectively.

....Even if very few people use Betamax machines any more. Heh...

(ducking for cover)