Old December 30th 03, 06:48 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:11:47 -0600, "Dan Luke"
wrote:

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:
It's being installed next month.

Ron, would you mind posting their total installed quote?

Not at all.

There was extra hardware required for my installation including a
compatible blind encoding altimeter ($350), a dual VOR, dual G/S diplexer
($158) and miscellaneous parts ($500). Labor figure was 45 hrs @ $60.00.
The bottom line was $12,308 installed less $1,500 credit for a KX155wG/S
that is being removed. So my cost will be $10,808.

They are also removing my DME, moving my ADF to the right hand stack, and
moving some units around in the center stack where the CNX80 is going.

I believe there is going to be a price increase after Jan 1, but I'm not
certain.