Old November 20th 20, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
James Metcalfe

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

At 07:25 20 November 2020, Paul T wrote:
At 12:13 19 November 2020, Paul T wrote:
For all you non-believers and skeptics that did not believe
the JS1 had
been measured by the Idafleig at 63:1 please see the latest
posting on the Jonkers website regarding the JS2. Your really
not as smart as you think you are.

Apologies, should have said FB page(although the article should
also be on
their website)- the article by Segelfleigen magazine on the JS2
acknowledges that Idafleig measured the JS1C at 63:1 as you where
previously informed off, but had to have a massive debate decrying th
fact.
Hopefully some of you have the intellect to read German.

Doubtless some of us, including some of the native English
speakers, *do* have the intellect to understand German. Had you
shown any aptitude for spelling, syntax and semantics, we might
have been more stung by your insulting tone.

I'll allow you the absurd "sKeptical", as I suppose that you
are American or Canadian. But not
"Idafleig" for "Idaflieg",
"Segelfleigen" for "Segelfliegen",
"Your really not ..." for "You're ...", and
"you where ... informed off" for "were" and "of" (which
latter should not have been dangling at the end of the clause).
Nor "non-believers and skeptics that ..." which, in addition to
the glaring tautology, was grammatically incorrect in using "that"
where "who" was required.

May I recommend the Biblical advice:
"First cast out the beam out of thine own eye"?
J.