Old September 2nd 04, 11:01 AM
Cub Driver

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:53:23 GMT, "Jon Woellhaf"
wrote:

I got my first GPS, a Magellan, in April of 1995. I thought it was an
absolute marvel - and it was, at the time. I got my second GPS, a Garmin GPS
III Pilot, in November of 1997, for about $650. It was a hundred times
better than the Magellan. I got my third GPS, a Garmin GPSMAP 295, in
February of 2000, for $1361. It was ten times better than the GPS III Pilot.
I got my forth GPS, a Garmin GPSmap 296, in August of 2004, for $1,721. It
is twice as good as the 295.

Jon, many thanks! I have copied your post and emailed it to myself,
but I already suspect that there will be a 296 under the Christmas
tree this year

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum