Old January 31st 16, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default Winch tow to 6,076 ft.

On 1/30/2016 3:55 PM, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 4:09:52 PM UTC-5, Stephen Damon wrote:
Great. Where at? Glider Club? Condition? Thank You very much.

http://www.szybowce.com/milowa-wysok...ej-podlaskiej/

Try google translator. It might work.

Ah, the fun things we can sometimes do when circumstances and the stars align!
I refer to the winching, not the translating.

I'm pretty sure google translator confirmed what I already suspected,
i.e. that this was done in Poland by Polish pilots. From the pictures, I
gather: a) they were ladies; b) it was cold; and c: it was a day of classic
convective streets, likely unsoarable in a Perkoz.

Bob W.