Old July 24th 05, 12:16 AM
Dennis Fetters

Beav wrote:

Maybe that's true Dennis, but none of them ever got your "style" of writing
down. The letter quoted doesn't fall into that category. it's as "Dennis
Fetters" as it's possible to get, so I'd say you DID write it, but don't
like admitting it.

As I said, I swore to God I didn't write that letter. Do you think I
would lie to God? It was posted fraudulently by Joe Rinke. You are so
closed minded that you couldn't believe anything else if it jumped up
and bit you in the butt. You believe it only because that is what you
want to believe. Show us where I have ever written anything like that.

Now, you mentioned above "that's not the first time I've read something
like that from Dennis". So put your money where your mouth is and prove
your statement, post something I did write to back up your comments.

Personally, I couldn't be arsed to trawl through a platefull of Fetter
drool.

As for you, what room do you have to talk? Go play with your little toy
RC helicopters, that's your speed. Hell, even my toy helicopter is 300
pounds with a rotor diameter of 16 feet! I'll send you a picture!

Dennis Fetters