Old February 27th 21, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

Gregg Ballou wrote on 2/27/2021 1:40 PM:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 4:26:37 PM UTC-5, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:19:35 -0800, Gregg Ballou wrote:

Blindness being reported as a vaccine side effect
https://principia-scientific.com/uk-...ocking-report-

on-covid-vaccine-side-effects/
If you believe anything that bunch of climate sceptics have to say about
COVID vaccines, I have this really nice bridge over the East River going
cheap....
--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Article links to the gov't source for their claims. Is the gov't wrong? Some truth hungry provaxxer needs to go check that the article didn't misreport the gov't's reports while they can still see. Funny how people attack the messenger for passing on government vaccine data.

It's quite reasonable to admonish the messenger when the messenger passes on something to
provoke rather than inform, or perhaps even to misinform. Sometimes it's called "trolling".

--
hEric Greewell - Washington State, USA (change ".netto" to ".us" to email me)