Old July 22nd 03, 09:20 PM
Jay Honeck

I'm 60/40 going at this point, probably by myself - which ain't all bad
(read: relaxing).

You won't get much relaxing done at OSH, I can assure you of that. There's
simply too much going on, in every possible direction, covering every
possible facet of aviation, to merely "relax"...

You will, however, be sated. (In an aviation-way, you pig!

By the way, we'll have a blanket and pillow spread out on the ground for you
and your leg at the party Thursday after the air show. (We'll even "aim"
you towards the runway...

If you can hobble that far, hope to see you there!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA