Old November 5th 03, 04:57 AM
Scott

It looks very neat. I can only recommend to turn all pictures right side up.
"Tobeon" wrote in message
.. .
Just a first post to say Hello!

I just found this whole news group thing and was very happy to find a
soaring newsgroup

(though I haven't been gliding for several months due to school and huge
lack of funds! No!)

which is very bad as I just went solo and then couldn't go. I must save up
some money!

oh also if some of you could check out my website

www.tobeon.co.uk

I have a gliding section on there which I am building up, so if you could
take a look at tell me what you think I would be very great-full.

Kind Regards

Tom

---