Old November 5th 03, 03:13 AM
BTIZ

people won't lean over sideways to look at pictures..

"Tobeon" wrote in message
.. .
I did that with the pictures so they were all had the same dimensions (so
they fit in the table neatly) though I have had lots of comments saying
people would prefer it if I rotated them. Hmmmm maybe I should rotate them
and see what it looks like

"Scott" wrote in message

It looks very neat. I can only recommend to turn all pictures right side

up.

"Tobeon" wrote in message
.. .
Just a first post to say Hello!

I just found this whole news group thing and was very happy to find a
soaring newsgroup

(though I haven't been gliding for several months due to school and

huge
lack of funds! No!)

which is very bad as I just went solo and then couldn't go. I must

save
up
some money!

oh also if some of you could check out my website

www.tobeon.co.uk

I have a gliding section on there which I am building up, so if you

could
take a look at tell me what you think I would be very great-full.

Kind Regards

Tom