Old February 8th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Genesis 2 For Sale

On Feb 8, 3:50 am, wrote:

Ever flown one?

It seems a bit of a stretch to claim the Genesis is as good as the
Discus 2. I raced a lot with a local Genesis pilot and you couldn't
convince me, or him, that was true.

Contest results are not always a good indication of glider performance
though. A tiny perceived difference in performance will have all the
top pilots flying one or two types and they will win. If you put that
group of pilots in a different glider type they would still win.

I flew the prototype Genesis at Uvalde, liked it, but didn't buy one.

Andy