Old September 1st 19, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vaughn Simon[_2_]

Default Hurricane Dorian and impact on Florida Glider operations

On 8/31/2019 5:56 PM, Eric Greenwell wrote:

It's not real until we see a YouTube of the incident. You can fool a
hurricane, but you can't fool RAS!

I don't do UTube, and can't attach a picture here,(or even a pdf of my
Urgent Care visit) so you will just have to believe that I was stupidly
falling off of a ladder about the same time that Henry was stapling
himself to his house. I will live and hopefully so will Henry. Perhaps
we will even be a bit smarter. ;-)

Vaughn

---
https://www.avg.com