Old March 13th 05, 09:24 PM

In a way, it's good to hear that I'm not the only one being "punished"
by his wife for spending this much money on a toy. I bought and sold
two other gliders before settling down with an ASW20C. I'm tickled to
death with this glider and have no intentions of any additional trades
any time soon, plus my wife has made it quite clear that there will be
no more sailplanes until she gets a new car.
You're right. This is a cost I hadn't anticipated!
Respectfully,

Doug Snyder wrote:
I was prepared for the insurance, the hangar rent for the trailer,

the
new relief system, etc.

I must admit that I was not prepared for the new solid surface

counter
tops, the new diswasher, the new stove, and the new flooring.

Why didn't you all warn of the reciprocal spending by my spouse ?

Chagrined,
Doug

The real insult is that I could have flown today had I not been
shopping for all of the above. What the hell... It's still worth it!