Old January 23rd 05, 12:52 PM
Matt Whiting

B2431 wrote:
From: Richard Riley
Date: 1/23/2005 01:20 Central Standard Time
On 21 Jan 2005 14:28:55 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:
:I guess if it makes you secure to think I was beat to a pulp ...enjoy. But
like
:your hero zoom you give yourself way too much credit. Speaking of credit,
been
aid by zoom lately? :-)

Juan's been acting a little desperate lately, like trying to sell the
jet before it's even flown. Not a way to maximize your ROI.

Zoom doesn't pay much - aviation writing doesn't pay much, and Zoom is
at the bottom of the pay scale, one notch up from a local EAA chapter
newsletter. You can't make a reasonable living writing for Zoom. But
the way Juan's acting - maybe that's what he's living on. It's not
like there's much demand for programmers in PR.

Now, I'm sure he's going to chime in and tell us that he has more
money than God, just like Jordan. So maybe he can free up $50 and buy
a real air bottle, that will hold 2000 psi, so he can get the engine
started - and get out of our hair once and for all.

It still hasn't flown? I would have thought zoom had BD-5J on his ticket as one
of the 1,500 types he has flown.

Then again, has anyone ever actually seen juan fly anything besides his
innuendo machine?

He seems to fly off the handle pretty well. :-)

Matt