Old April 30th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default Wanted: Dittel FSG 71M

On Apr 30, 3:34*pm, "Tim Mara" wrote:
actually FSG70, FSG71M and FSG2T all have the same wiring and all can use on
the same pins non amplified dynamic and standard (amplified, carbon or
electret)microphone inputs without making any changes in the radios
themselves.
tim

.... I should have pointed out my source. Wings & Wheels has an
excellent "Useful Information" page which has manuals for many of the
electronic bits in our gliders. And, as Tim pointed out, the FSG 2T
can be configured for your existing microphone.
Thanks Tim!
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm

BTW OZ, did you leave your recorder on all the way home?? ;-P