Old July 4th 18, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

Default BGA daily inspection sign off

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 3:54:17 PM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Thought this should have it's own thread. I had never heard of a DI sign off book, but as the other items I have seen from the BGA, I will incorporate this to my daily flight routine.

It's not only DIs. It's (in NZ) a little yellow notebook showing the maintenance history of the glider. The results of the latest annual and/or 3-month inspection should be tucked in it, and there is also a section for pilots to enter major and minor faults found, and for engineers to sign off the fixes.