Old February 9th 16, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Default Newest Sailplane in the world on display at the 2016 SSA convention

Yep, its the new Ventus. Sorry Boggs, I promise I'll shut up next week, and I will never again try to host a national event with a marketing budget of $0.00. This goes on the list along with: never try to run a manufacturing operation if the cost accountant works for someone else. That one didn't end well.

Would you believe that glider pilots will just not buy advance tickets? Makes it real hard to get comfortable with the number of attendees. Bought a bottle of Stranahan Colorado Whiskey Saturday, it might not make it to the convention start. May be going to Rehab week after next.

SF