Old December 16th 04, 07:55 PM
Ralph Jones

On 15 Dec 2004 19:27:39 -0800, "joe" wrote:

I am wondering what is involved with trailering and setting up an
average (popular model) glider. Can one reasonable expect to park the
car, unload the trailer, and have glider ready to fly in under
90minutes? Does it usually take two people? Do gliders ever have
wings separate in flight due to weak attachment points?

As others have answered, I'd say 90 minutes is just about right for
the COMPLETE job of making the ship ready. As for the assembly itself,
two people can typically do it in 15 minutes -- and six people can do
it in an hour...;-)