Old October 3rd 04, 10:35 PM
The Weiss Family

I own a '69 182, and have been dreaming of a turbo-normalizer for quite
some time. This system seems like a perfect solution for me, but $20K?
Nope, way too much. Hopefully, I'm just a cheapskate, and lots of
others will buy into it, but I don't think so...

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane
N92054

That's exactly the position I'm in. I think it is probably common.
Am I correct in thinking that at $10K you might seriously consider it, and
at $5K you wouldn't even think twice?

This is why I would really like to understand all costs involved to see if
there is a way to bring that price down, other than sheer volume.

Adam