Old August 23rd 08, 12:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

Listening to anonymous people thumping their chests over who is the "big
man" on a usenet group is frigging hilarious. I have never witnessed so
many people needing to get a life colocated in one place as I have witnessed
here.
As a pilot, I post pix to share the love of flight. I like to make it
viewable for the largest possible audience. For those that have to post in
yEnc and other less "popular" formats... ok. But I don't understand your
intentions. It must not be about airplanes... more about some Nerdy need
to.... what exactly? Oh well, to each his own.

But really... there's way more to life then sitting in front of your
computer all day uploading/downloading files...
If you don't agree... I truly feel sorry for you.

Glen in Orlando

ps.. for Alan... there are Hundreds, if not thousands, of sites on the web
to look at airplane pix. Most of them free, almost all of them of a much
higher quality. What your fixation is with policing this group is beyond me.
It really has become borderline obsessive on your part... go get laid...
you'll feel better... really....