Old October 6th 03, 07:27 PM
EDR

In article , Ray Andraka
wrote:

My POH doesn't even mention the rudder trim, much less the indicator.
Actually,
it isn't even a POH, it is an AFM in my case. I don't know what year Jay's
is,
but I'll bet his POH or AFM is just as informative as mine.

Makes me wonder what else you haven't "discovered" by (not?) reading
the POH? ;-))
Now that I think about it...
Is the POH part of the aircraft basic empty weight or the useful load?

Yes, I owe Jay an apology.
Depending upon what year your aircraft was manufactured, will determine
how much information your POH contains. I is interesting order POH's
for older airplanes nowadays. With all the additional CYA supplements
included, you now get three books for price of one (Cessnas). Piper's
books are all-in-ones that have just gotten thicker.
My 1972 PA32-300 POH contains much more information than 1978 PA32-300
POH. The charts are the same, more placards and equipment information.