Old May 15th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Inner Tubes

Now, I can add air to the tires really easy, and no longer bend
the rubber valve - which forced me to buy another tire & tube in
the past.

Hmmm. That *might* work, but the real problem is that the little
hatch doors on the Fancy Pants don't line up well with the location of
the valve stem.

(On our old Warrior's stock wheel pants, you could reach the valve
stem from under the bottom of the wheel pants. No-can-do with the
Fancy Pants, which fair the wheel almost all the way to the ground...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA