Old December 12th 03, 06:33 PM
Holger Stephan

Tilt wrote:

I forgot to mention one thing. I'm not really keen on a tail dragger. The
bearhawk also looks a bit compact. I'm a bigger tall sort of guy and like
my elbow room. I was hoping for some more room in the back for a 4 place
craft.

Please let us know when you found this plane: bigger than a Bearhawk, faster
than 150kt for less than CA$75k. Oh, and with affordable operating costs I
should add. Maintaining and feeding an engine to haul around something
bigger than the Bearhawk at 150kt costs more than most of us would like.

- Holger