Old August 26th 05, 05:28 AM
W P Dixon

Ain't it weird!
We all seem to know where they are but our Homeland Security doesn't?
Around 11 million they say, and can not find them. Hmmm is it just me or
does common sense say if you can't stop illegals at the border or find 11
million already here Osama himself could walk across the border and we would
never know it..well until something else blows up! Makes all these subway
searches and crap look real stupid in my book.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"George Patterson" wrote in message
Aluckyguess wrote:
All they have to do is go down to our local Home Depot and they could
pick up 200 of them on any day of the week.

They could get quite a few at the train station in Red Bank, NJ.

George Patterson