Old June 25th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default FAI Handicapped Class Offered at Region 12 Inyokern Meet

On Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:02:27 AM UTC-7, Andy wrote:
You already scared me off. "Exciting and challenging" and by
implication "aggressive" tasking for handicap class. Not what I need
to tempt me to fly in an area I've not flown for over 20 years.

OK then replace those words with short and boring...

With a little thought and planning, even the most aggressive and challenging flight around here is still quite safe. Boring? No. But fun and memorable, YES!

-Tom