Old January 27th 04, 04:03 AM
L.D.

CW9371 wrote:

Don't use Kazzaa,,,, they install spyware/adware on your system...

There is also bittorrent, but there u have to have some knowledge of computers.
Good for full albums. Emule and edonky work. Napster if u wanna pay, I tunes
and a few others for paying. If u decide to keep something u should buy it
however

Someone said "You're using something of value without paying for
it". when speaking of downloading music.

When I listen to music on my car radio, I am using something of value
and I'm not paying for it. Oh! shame on me. Now if I want to record it
on cassette, 8 track, CD, or even get my note pad out and write it down
to read and hum along later, that is my business. Next they are going to
tell me if I loan my hammer to someone, he or me will have to pay for it
again because he is using something of value without paying for it. I
know a hammer isn't a song but is is still "something of value".