Old July 4th 03, 08:43 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Cowardice in Battle
From: Dave Holford
Date: 7/4/03 12:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time

ArtKramr wrote:

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 7/4/03 9:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Memories force you to care. There isn't a single day day in 60 years that

haven't thought about the war. Maybe for just an instant, a flash of

memory
that keeps repeating. But the memories are always there And will never go
away.
Those who have no memories weren't there.

Arthur Kramer

Art, this is a good example of what we've been trying to tell
you. What earthly good is that last sentence of yours there?...It
serves only to irritate...

To place yourself somehow 'above' us unwashed peasants.

Much better to have left it out, much better. Can't you see
that?.
--

-Gord.

My point was the persistance of memory, nothing else. I am not responsible

for
the sensitivity of thoise who were not there. And I refuse to write my

thoughts
based on political correctness. If there are those who are senssitive about

not
having served, that in no way concerns me.

Arthur Kramer

It has nothing to do with 'political correctness' or 'sensitivity'; it
is your apparent arrogance that you are superior to anyone who did not
do what YOU did.

Dave

Getting a little sensitive are we?

Arthur Kramer