Old January 19th 19, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 3:46:02 PM UTC-6, AS wrote:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 9:04:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Herb-

Germans cannot rap. I wish Americans couldn't either, but at least we do it better than the Krauts. Not saying a lot, as I think all rap is pestilent.

You aren't too good at humor, either. Is there such a thing as a German Stand-Up comic?

I mean, one who hasn't starved to death looking for a second gig.

You aren't too good at humor, either. Is there such a thing as a German Stand-Up comic?

Otto Waalkes, Mike Krueger, HaPe Kerkeling, plus a whole bunch of more contemporary ones ... Of course, their humor is tailored to the German audience.

About the German soaring rap video: You viewed it and are talking about it - mission accomplished! :-)

Uli
'AS'

Thanks Uli, I was hoping for you to chime in. As long as we get people talking about soaring, we win. And really, at the next Seniors contest they should recreate that French dancing video.