Old May 3rd 21, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matthew Scutter

Default Hawk Wind

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 3:53:58 PM UTC+10, krasw wrote:
On Sunday, 2 May 2021 at 08:58:35 UTC+3, Matthew Scutter wrote:
You need to get a used Air GlideS someday.

Actually I flew about 1000 hours with one and found it no better than my CAI302 or even my Winter.... I did not take it across to my new panel. Yes, I read the installation manual, adjusted all the calibrations, I even tried a remote install on the CG above the spars, far from any metal or electric fields, yes I read the myriad of unofficial PDF alternative operating instructions. Glad to hear it worked for you though.