Old May 12th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Catheter question

Ray Roberts wrote:
Several people have commented that successfully peeing into a bag from a
semi-prone position is at best difficult.

I use the "travel John" available from Sporty's
(http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....product_id=300) and
other places. Less than $2 each. I make sure to take at least 3 per
flight as I have never (yet) needed more than that

The molded top makes a good funnel. I lift my butt just a little and
slide tha bag underneat and let go. Once done, the contents is gelled
and won't spill. I just shove it forward along my leg. Take a look at
the cover shot on the July 2003 Soaring mag
(http://ssa.org/test/Covers/Cover200307_large.jpg) for an example of
storage

-Tom